Monday, November 16, 2009

Back Home!

I'm back home from my most recent vacation, what I fondly call EuroTrip 2009! Of course, this means I now have two vacations (and a host of other things) to blog about. I haven't forgotten! Since I'm at work right now, I don't have time to make a thorough update, but here is a list of upcoming articles:

*Hilton Head Island
*The Netherlands (adding elements from 2006 and 2009)
*Other recent Europe jaunts/visits: Dublin, Brussels, Luxembourg, Cologne
*The CONS of working from home: a practical guide
*More reviews
*Surviving a fear of house centipedes

...And more!

Stay tuned! I have been working on some of these offline and should be posting something early this week.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read these! They sound great!

    Aunt Vinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them. Any good restaurants lately? I read a note about Galaxy Hut; can't wait to try that out. Maybe on the next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I keep meaning to go over to Galaxy Hut. One great place in the same area we have visited is The Continental, where you can rent out board games for the night with your drinks and food!

    ReplyDelete