Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all my blog readers a wonderful Thanksgiving. I've certainly had a great one and was very lucky to spend it with my fantastic family. Of course, it's now the day after Thanksgiving over here, so perhaps I should be wishing you a Happy Black Friday instead. Are you all now getting ready to stake out the stores for all those hot deals? I've never been able to do it, myself ... I desperately love my nightly visit to the Land of Nod. Interestingly enough, however, ever since I got back from my trip to Europe a couple of weeks ago, I have been waking earlier and earlier each morning ... so maybe next year you'll find me in line too :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a kindred spirit! I desperately love my nightly visit to the Land of Nod too!

    Aunt Vinson

    ReplyDelete