Monday, October 19, 2009

The Black Jack Taco = Huge Frown Face

So I just ran out of the apartment with Eric for the sole purpose of driving 15 minutes up the road ... to go to Taco Bell. Yes, I just left the house to go get faux-Mexican fast food. Why? Because I saw a commercial a couple of hours ago for the new Black Jack taco, and I couldn't stand the thought of knowing about a cool new Taco Bell item and not eating it! Pepper jack sauce on a beef taco ... in a black taco shell? Ohhh, yeah.

It's a total letdown. I could just get a regular beef taco and throw a mild hot sauce packet on it and probably have more spice. Come ON! The pepper jack sauce tastes more like mayo with a tiny bit of pepper tossed in. FAIL.

Get rid of this, and bring back the Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Or the Encheritos with the green sauce!

2 comments:

  1. At least you won't be wondering any more if it's any good! And, you've saved others from disappointment -- thanks MV!

    Aunt Vinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, enchiritos. They don't have those any more??? My fave Taco Bell thing is the Crunchwrap (ordered with beans instead of beef)! Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete